This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Imperial Energy Ltd (IEL), a subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Ltd, is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company has exploration and production licenses in Tomsk region of Western Siberia, Russia. It has interest in various blocks, including 70-23M, 70-3SM, 70-3M, 70-3EM, and 70-3, which are wholly owned by the company. The company carries out E&P activities through four independent entities, which operates in the territory of Tomsk. It also operates a pipeline network, oil treatment facilities and custody transfer facilities at Luginetskoye and Zavyalovo. The company transports oil through Transneft pipeline system. IEL is headquartered in Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia.
Imperial Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2019: Imperial Energy, India’s OVL delay Russian gas plant project
Jan 12,2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.