Global Amino Acid Surfactants Market Research Report 2022 (Status and Outlook)
SKU ID : BOS-21113586 | Publishing Date : 20-Jun-2022 | No. of pages : 134
Amino acid surfactants (AAS) are biocompatible and biodegradable surfactants obtained by condensation of natural amino acids with fatty acids (or their derivatives) of oleochemical source. Hydrolysis of triglycerides from animal fat or vegetable oils furnishes a wide variety of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids with straight hydrocarbon chains and an even number of carbon atoms due to their biosynthetic route. The use of non-edible waste cooking oils is also a viable alternative, and further contributes to reduce the environmental burden.
Amino acid surfactants are widely used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications, owing to their low toxicity and rapid biodegradation. Other properties of amino acid surfactants include emulsification, dispersion, solvency, foaming/de-foaming, and lubricity of water-based compositions.
Amino acid surfactants are employed as foaming and emulsifying agents in personal care products such as shampoos, body washes, and toothpastes
Rapid industrialization, changing lifestyles of people, adoption of personal care products, and increase in penetration of FMCG products are some of the factors driving the demand for personal care products in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the amino acid surfactants market.
The Global Amino Acid Surfactants Market Size was estimated at USD 591.17 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1298.74 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.90% during the forecast period.
researcher’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global Amino Acid Surfactants market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro-overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The analysis helps to shape the competition within the industries and strategies to the competitive environment in order to enhance the potential profit. Furthermore, it provides a simple framework for evaluating and accessing the position of the business organization. The report structure also focuses on the competitive landscape of Global Amino Acid Surfactants Market.
In a word, this report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Amino Acid Surfactants market in any manner.
Global Amino Acid Surfactants Market: Market Segmentation Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application.
Market segmentationcreates subsets of a market based on product type, end user or application, Geographic, and other factor. By understanding the market segments, decision maker can leverage this targeting in product, sales, and marketing strategies. Market segments can power your product development cycles by informing how you create product offerings for different segments.
Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd.
Zhangjiagang Great Chemicals
Guangzhou Startec Science and Technology
Huzhou Ouli Biotechnology
Zschimmer & Schwarz
Toho Chemical Industry
Berg + Schmidt
Berg Schmidt GmbH
Daito Kasei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Market Segmentation (by Type)
Glutamicacid Based Surfactant
Glycine Based Surfactant
Sarcosine Based Surfactant
Alanine Based Surfactant
Market Segmentation (by Application)
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
• Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
• Neutral perspective on the market performance
• Recent industry trends and developments
• Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
• Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
• Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
• In-depth analysis of the Biobased Transformer Oil Market
• Overview of the regional outlook of the Biobased Transformer Oil Market:
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
• Access to up to date statistics compiled by our own researchers. These provide you with historical and forecast data, which is analysed to tell you why your market is set to change
• This enables you to anticipate market changes in order to remain ahead of your competitors
• You will be able to copy data from the Excel spreadsheet straight into your marketing plans, business presentation or other strategic documents
• The concise analysis, clear graph and table format will enable you to pin point the information your require quickly
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements, please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are meet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region