This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AM General LLC (AM General) designs, engineers, manufactures and markets specialized vehicles, automotive parts, and components for military and commercial customers. Its major products include diesel engines, purpose-built wheelchair accessible vehicles, right hand drive (RHD) vehicles, modernized light tactical vehicle (MLTV), deployable reconnaissance ground network- vehicle (DRGN-V), blast resistant vehicle-off road (BRV-O) joint light tactical vehicle and Modernized HMMWV chassis. AM General also provides logistics, and support services, including equipment training, driver training instruction, domestic and foreign field service support, and supply chain management. It also manufactures spare parts and accessories for commercial customers worldwide. AM General is headquartered at South Bend, Indiana, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.