This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pratt & Whitney Co (Pratt & Whitney), a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (UTC), designs, develops and manufactures aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. The company offers various products, including commercial engines, military engines, auxiliary power units small and medium engines, ground power units, airborne auxiliary power units, and small expendable and recoverable turbojet propulsion systems. It also offers engine overhaul services, part and accessory repair, automation, customer training, and maintenance of military engines, commercial engines, and auxiliary power units. The company offers its products to aircraft manufacturers, aircraft leasing companies, airlines and other aircraft operators, and the US and foreign governments. Pratt & Whitney is headquartered in Connecticut, the US.
Pratt & Whitney Co Key Recent Developments
Dec 17,2018 Pratt & Whitney GTF Engine Repair Supplier Network Continues to Expand
May 23,2018 Pratt & Whitney Announces Significant Investment in West Palm Beach Facility
May 02,2018 Pratt & Whitney to Receive 2018 Connecticut Medal of Technology
Apr 13,2018 Pratt & Whitney Columbus Facility Named Large Manufacturer of the Year by Georgia Department of Economic Development
Mar 05,2018 Pratt & Whitney Celebrates Embraer E190-E2 Aircraft Certification from ANAC, FAA and EASA
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.