The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
L3 Technologies Inc (L3) provides communication and electronic systems for defense and commercial applications. The company offers a wide range of products including intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems, night vision and image intensification equipment, aircraft sustainment, enterprise and mission IT solutions, and cyber operations shipboard communications. It also provides communication products, naval power systems, information security systems, simulation and training products, missiles and munitions, airport security systems, and telemetry and instrumentation. Its major customers include the US Department of Homeland Security, aerospace and defense contractors, the US Department of Defense, the US government intelligence agencies, commercial customers, allied foreign governments, and other US federal, state and local government agencies. L3 is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
L3 Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2019 Harris Corporation Reports Strong Fiscal 2019 Second Quarter Results With Revenue Growth and Margin Expansion Across All Segments
Nov 06,2018 Fugro has signed a joint development agreement with L3 ASV
Jul 26,2018 L3 reports Q2 2018 results
Jul 17,2018 L3 Technologies senior vice president, Washington operations, announces retirement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company