This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
iXBlue SAS (iXBlue), a subsidiary of iXCore SAS, provides navigation, positioning, and imaging solutions and services for civil and defense industries. The company’s major offerings include inertial navigation systems, photonic components and modules, acoustic positioning and sonar solutions, imaging systems, motion simulators and stabilized platforms. Its products and solutions find applications in offshore geophysics and hydrograph, construction and dredging, ocean science, maritime vessels and yachting, fishing, naval and land defense, land and air survey, optical communications, instrumentation and aerospace. iXBlue offers training and 24/7 assistance services to its customers in more than 30 countries. It operates sales offices in the US, Singapore, China, Norway, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil and the UAE among others. iXBlue is headquartered in Cedex, Marly le Roi, France.
iXBlue SAS Key Recent Developments
Mar 14,2019 The DGA chooses iXblue''s Gaps acoustic positioning system for its mine warfare…
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.