This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Oil Co (Hunt Oil), a subsidiary Hunt Consolidated Inc, is an independent upstream company. It carries out exploration, production and development of oil and natural gas. In the US, it has acreage and active programs in the Williston Basin (Bakken) of North Dakota, the Permian Basin of West Texas, Eagle Ford Play of South Texas, and Appalachian Basin (Marcellus) in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Hunt Oil also carries out construction and operation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Yemen and Peru. The company has operations in America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Hunt Oil is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Hunt Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 04,2018: Peru LNG ships two cargoes after maintenance
Jun 20,2018: Peruvian LNG Plant Set For Maintenance Shutdown
Jun 19,2018: Peru's LNG Plant To Halt Operations For 3 Weeks For Maintenance
Apr 22,2018: Peru Can Invest US$1 Billion In Hydrocarbon Exploration In Five Years, Says Gas Energy
Mar 13,2018: Oil Majors' Interest In Argentina Tests Free-Market Reforms
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.